The Bedford Historical Society - Mission Statement
The Bedford Historical Society was founded in 1955 to collect, preserve and interpret the history of Bedford, Bedford Township and portions of the Western Reserve.
It is a member of the American Association of Museums, The Ohio Association of Historical Societies and Museums, The Ohio Historical Society, The National Trust and the Northeast Ohio Inter-Museum Council.
The holdings of the Bedford Historical Society are listed with the Library of Congress in Washington DC. Archival information is available to researchers locally, nationally and internationally.
All of the Bedford Historical Society buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Bedford Historical Society
This website and all contents is © 2017 Bedford Historical Society All rights reserved.Bedford Historical Society · PO Box 46282 · Bedford, OH 44146-0282 · (440) 232-0796