Saturday, December 8 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Christmas In Bedford Falls: A Centennial Christmas
- December 8, 2018
- 1832 Hezekiah Dunham House
1832 Hezekiah Dunham House
The Hezekiah Dunham House is a brick Georgian mansion built by one of Bedford’s early settlers. The house was restored mainly by volunteer labor in the 1980s to 2000. Furnishings in the house reflect three periods of occupancy; 1840s, 1900 and 1950. It is on the National Register of Historic Places since 1984.
Significant Collections within the Hezekiah Dunham House Museum:
- Restored 1832 home has duplicated stenciling;
- Period furniture from mid 1800s;
- Period dining furniture from 1900;
- 1950 artist’s studio with Richard Sedlon artifacts and original artwork.